Jetwear Dark Premium 3G Opaque Inkjet Heat Transfer Paper
Perfect for your print & cut projects!
3G JET-OPAQUE® Heat Transfer Papers are designed for transferring ink jet images to dark or other colored garments and substrates. The product contains an opaque layer to hide the color of the substrate and allow for photo-quality transfers. This product can be cut with a cutter/plotter, die and kiss-cut. Substrates include: T-shirts, sweatshirts, mouse pads, puzzles, and leather goods. Choose garments that have a tight weave.
Size 8.5" x 11
Single Sheet $1.99
25 Sheet pack - $1.49 per sheet
100 Sheet Pack - $1 per sheet
- Print right reading image on the coated side of the paper.
- Trim away the unprinted areas of the transfer if desired.
- Remove the backing paper.
Use Commercial Heat Press
- Place the transfer on top of the garment with the image side up, covered with a pressing sheet. Press:
30 seconds at 350F using heavy pressure
- Remove the paper when cool.
Turn garment inside out and wash in cold water using a mild detergent. Do not use bleach. Dry on low heat setting. Do not iron directly on the transferred area.
STORAGE AND HANDLING OF HEAT TRANSFER PAPERS
Store Heat Transfer Papers in a cool, dry area and do not remove from carton or poly bag until you are ready to use.